Speaking of beer drinking sessions. An event would never be complete without this oh so yummy pulutan, "pork" kilawin. Kilawin is derived from the word ceviche which pertains to food that are mostly prepared and marinated by citrus fruits and vinegars. As we all know, this recipe has many variations from fish up to red meats. So lets start preparing this delectable recipe.
Toi's Pork Kilawin
- kilo pork
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- onions, chopped
- cups of water
- teaspoon salt
1. Place pork in a large casserole, toss in a pinch of salt.
2. Bring to boil for 20 minutes until the pork is tender.
3. Remove pork and slice into small pieced while still hot.
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork and add in the vinegar, soy sauce and the chopped onions.
5. Serve immediately! and enjoy